Wednesday, August 3, 2011

19 years

On July 29, Rob and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary. So what do you get your spouse after 19 years? Practical things that's what!

The faucet in the kitchen sprung a leak a few days before our anniversary and was spraying water out the side of the neck when ever we turned it on. So this is the nice, shiny new faucet I have. I like the high scoop. It makes it easier to fill my stock pot.


When it is summer and Rob starts wearing shorts for work he has to have official brown socks. The problem is that they are expensive. For 6 pair I paid a lovely $32.00. It is the only part of his required uniform that we have to pay for.

1 comment:

Jill said...

We haven't reached our 19 year anniversary yet, but when we do, I'll have to remember that it is the Kitchen Faucet/UPS Socks Year. So romantic!