Sunday, December 9, 2012

In these shoes


These shoes have walked miles on my feet.  I happen to love this brand and style.  I have worn them for at least 15 years.  I get a new pair every year.


As you can see I keep the past couple of years on the shoe rack for doing jobs that I don't want to wear my new ones doing, like mowing the lawn.


For the first week I had my new treadmill I put on my trusty Reebok's and walked 2 miles a day.  After each walk my feet would just scream at me, "These are not the right shoes for this". Yes, my feet actually said that.  So off I went with my 20% off coupon to Kohl's to find a good pair of running shoes.  These Fila's were on sale and with my coupon only cost me $28.00  My feet are so happy!


To my surprise my favorite Reebok's were on sale this past weekend and I went to get my annual pair.  I had my trusty 20% off coupon and off to Kohl's I went.  I was deeply saddened when I discovered that my favorite style is being discontinued. They didn't have my size among the last few pair they did have so I was left to pick out a new favorite.  I found these Nike's on sale and with my coupon paid $25.00 for them.  The purple swoosh did help make everything ok.....for now.

1 comment:

Rita's Review said...

Sarah and I saw the Princess style Reeboks at Meijer - they had a ton of them.