I was trying to decide how to post our trip to New York and I came up with the old saying "I've got places to go, people to see and things to do." So that is how I am sharing our trip. Places to go: The Chrysler building
Grand Central Station who is celebrating 100 years.
The public library. We came across this by accident but it is a beautiful building.
Rockefeller Center
Did you know that the famed ice rink is transformed into a cafe during the summer? We didn't.
NBC studios
Central park. It's cool to be in a park with the hustle and bustle of kids playing, carriage rides, ball games and every type of person but you can still see the city.
Carnegie hall
Radio City Music Hall
And of course, Time Square. What an amazing day we had exploring the city.
No comments:
Post a Comment