So just like I did for his sister, I snuck up to the school and left a birthday message for Jeremy to find when he got back from a field trip.
On May 24th we went down to Mexican town. Jeremy has been asking to go there for a couple of years now. We ate at this yummy restaurant.
Jeremy used his birthday money to buy a poncho and sombrero. He has been wanting these for a while also.
We then surprised Jeremy with a baseball game. He was convinced that they were out of town.
What's this? The elusive mom in a picture? No way!
This was kind of funny because it was just our outfielders waiting for a new pitcher to warm up but we said they were praying. They lost the game 12-2.
I wanted to get a picture of their uniforms this night. They were honoring the Detroit Stars negro league team. It was pretty awesome.
1 comment:
OMG - Disney would freak if they saw what the Mickey looks like. We saw the original at Magic Kingdom before it left for Detroit and his is not it. They were not supposed to be commercial they were supposed to be authentic. I am so not liking this one.
Post a Comment