Yay! How fun! I'm glad you have a smart daughter (and a smart husband who knows how to do the pictures!). Do you mind if I add you to my list of friends on my blog?
If you're bored, check us out at bradandjillsfamily.blogspot.com
OH YEAH!! I too joined the blogging community several months ago. It's so much easier to keep up with everyone this way. You all look so good. Glad to hear Emily is doing better. What a cute family you have! Thanks for letting me know.
Check us out too. flaishansdaveandstef.blogspot.com
YAY!! Welcome to blog land! I'm excited to keep up with what's happening in your family! Sorry to hear about Emily, but it sounds like she's not letting it keep her down at all, which is great. Isn't fall fabulous?! It's getting away from us in a hurry, though! - Beth
4 comments:
Yay! How fun! I'm glad you have a smart daughter (and a smart husband who knows how to do the pictures!). Do you mind if I add you to my list of friends on my blog?
If you're bored, check us out at
bradandjillsfamily.blogspot.com
OH YEAH!! I too joined the blogging community several months ago. It's so much easier to keep up with everyone this way.
You all look so good. Glad to hear Emily is doing better. What a cute family you have! Thanks for letting me know.
Check us out too.
flaishansdaveandstef.blogspot.com
YAY!! Welcome to blog land! I'm excited to keep up with what's happening in your family! Sorry to hear about Emily, but it sounds like she's not letting it keep her down at all, which is great. Isn't fall fabulous?! It's getting away from us in a hurry, though! - Beth
I finally got into your blog--we'll be keeping an eye on you from the West!!!
Post a Comment