As I look forward to Thanksgiving I want to share what I am thankful for.
I am thankful for a good husband who works hard
to provide for our family.
I am thankful for two wonderful children who don't grumble too
loudly when I ask for their help.
I am thankful for an extended family who I love to keep in touch with.
I am thankful for this beautiful earth that we live on, even when we get
6 inches of snow in November.
I am thankful for good friends to share life with.
I am so thankful for a Heavenly Father who knows me and
loves me because I am not perfect.
May all of you have a great Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Thanks Michelle for sharing what you are grateful with everyone and helping me to remember what I am really thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Post a Comment