
This year Christmas for my side of the family was at our house. So
to get the kids settled down we decorated cookies. This is Jeremy
frosting his cookies.

This year Rob and I finally gave in and bought our families first ever gaming system. The kids were so geeked when they opened it. We opted for the Guitar Hero world tour because it came with 2 guitars. Emily and Jeremy quickly laid claims on a guitar and decorated them with stickers to make them their own.
Emily tried out the game with her personalized guitar.
Jeremy is all smiles as he tries out the game. I must say that I have already heard "Eye of the Tiger" one too many times. I even caught Rob singing it in the car when we went to pick up dinner. We also picked up the motorcross game from the cheap bin at Wal-Mart so Rob and Jeremy had loads of fun crashing into each other.
Merry CHRISTmas!
3 comments:
We got a WII AND Guitar Hero World tour too and we LOVE it!!! I'm a ROCKSTAR now.
We may have to have a ward competition with the Wii Guitar Hero. :)
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love that you have a blog now, it's fun to see the kids grow and keep up with what's happening with you!
Post a Comment