
This year the church did their annual Christmas pageant. Even though Jeremy is only ten he is the oldest boy in Primary. That means that he is Joseph. This is him with Mary (Madeline Walker). Emily would like to add that baby Jesus was played by her favorite doll George. I want to share that Jeremy expressed some reserve about playing Joseph because he is tan skinned. Our good friend Jill told him that he may be an authentic Joseph because people from that area in the world have tan skin. That made him proud to be Joseph. Thanks Jill!
1 comment:
He makes an EXCELLENT Joesph! I must say I have a new favorite Christmas song this year. It's called Joesphs Lullaby. I LOVE it! A group called Mercy Me sings it. I also think he has become one of my favorite people in the bible. I think he is WAY over looked. He must have been such a great guy. We did a program for Young Womens and one of the parts was the perspective from Josephs mother. Oh it was SO good.
Anyway, Jeremy you look great as Joseph!
Post a Comment