Sunday, May 3, 2009

All About April

This is Emily acting like a goof with her birthday cake. Those are chocolate bowling pins on her cake.
This is Allie, Emily,Sasha and Kelsey getting ready to bowl at Emily's 14th birthday party.

Once again Emily performed with the 8th grade band and once again we could not take pictures in the auditorium. So this is Em playing the triangle in the hall after the concert. She still leads the percussion section.


Jeremy and his cello. He performed with about 250 other 5 graders from Waterford in the all district concert. They sounded awesome!



EEEEWWW! I think that is how you spell gross! This is Jeremy in science class dissecting a sheep heart. Thank GOD Rob went to school with him this day.





I took this picture of Emily to send in with her application to be a student ambassador for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. If she is accepted she will go to businesses and talk about how Diabetes has changed her life and encourage them to support JDRF.




This is Emily's reaction upon opening her birthday gift from aunt Jan. It is tickets to the upcoming Keith Urban/Taylor Swift concert. She was speechless!






1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Lots of fun things happening with the Whartons. I'm with you on the teacups. When we went to Disneyland I road with Taylor because she was too young to realize you're suppose to spin them. Ah, the sheep heart...um GROSS, but LOVE Jeremy's smile as he is elbow deep! I hope Emily gets picked to be the Ambassador, she'll be GREAT and um yeah, I could use that other ticket.....LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Keith Urban!!
Oh yeah, Dave says GO WINGS right back.
A little bummed they just lost to the Ducks in triple overtime. Poor guys they were just tired.