Friday, May 29, 2009

More fun in May

Ok, so I didn't capture a great first picture. This is my first official picture taken with the Camera I got for Mother's Day.

These are my girls. Emily, Andrea and Jenny are the final three girl scouts I have. After 8 years we are closing our troop this year so we went to a local hotel to party. Everything was fun until the fire alarms went off at 6:30 a.m. and continued going off for the next hour. I will miss the fun I had as their leader.


Some how Emily's math teachers figured out how to get permission to go to a Tiger's game. Something about statistics. Any how we had great fun and great weather and the Tiger's won! This is the group I was in charge of: Back row, Emily W., Emily W., Jenny, Matt and Chris. Front row, Jana and Eric.


On May 26th Jeremy turned 11. For his party we went to the local go cart track and putt putt golf place. Another day of fun and great weather. Back row, Kevin, Emily, Jeremy, Brent and Rashaan. Front row, Pepper and Adam.



This is Jeremy with our neighbors and friends Adam and Pepper. They are moving to Germany soon and Jeremy wanted a picture with them to have in his room. They will be missed.




Emily once again marched in the Memorial Day parade. They got to march with the high school this year. Emily can hardly wait until next year when she get to wear the mohawk.






The day after Jeremy turned 11 he crossed over to Boy Scouts. He worked very hard to earn his Webelos badge and his Arrow of Light. This is Jeremy with his leaders, Ken Tucker on the left and Trevor Davis on the right. We are so proud of you Jeremy!





2 comments:

Stefanie said...

WOW!! What a busy and exciting month.
Oh happy birthday, how exciting that you got a new camera! What kind did you get?

Wharton Family said...

I got a Sony Cyber-shot with 12.1 mega pixels and 4x zoom lens.