
For fathers day we celebrated on Saturday and Monday. On Monday we went up to
Frankenmuth. Do you know where we are at?

On Saturday we went to Greenfield Village with all of my Utah relatives. I love this picture of Rob and the kids. I snapped it while we were watching a game of old time baseball.

I couldn't resist making the kids pose as at hot dog at the
weinermobile.


This is Emily at her 8
th grade dinner/dance. It was a fun night and Emily was so pretty in this yellow sun dress. She did have a shrug on over it until just at the end of the night when it was unbearably hot. Emily received the
Presidential Gold award with a letter from President Obama, the science award, random acts of kindness and academic excellence awards. We are very proud of her.

Jeremy graduated from elementary school on June 16
th. This is his teacher Mrs.
Nuss. He really is as tall as her.

Jeremy received many awards.
Presidential silver award with a letter from President Obama, the science award and a citizenship award. We are very proud of his
achievements.

Sorry this is sideways. I forgot to turn it so deal with it. This is Jeremy at his 5
th grade picnic. They had a water fight and as you can see Jeremy is soaked and very pleased with that fact. It was a fun day.

This picture is from our Campbell family reunion. From left is Donna aka mom, Jeanette, Debbie, Becky and Colleen. In the front is Dale and Grandma. It was a fun filled day with the oldest and youngest members of our family in attendance.

This is what happens when you just say in passing to Rob "I think this year we
should think about taking down that old swing set." Within a matter of minutes I heard the chainsaw and this is what was left. The kids were upset that they didn't get one last swing.

Jeremy's class got to raise chickens from egg to hatching. We started by going to the farm and gathering the eggs then they watched them in the incubator for weeks until they hatched. This is a turkey. We had the pleasure of having a turkey, a
turkin and a chicken stay the night at our house. At one point I put their boxes out in the garage because they wouldn't settle down for the night. I did bring them back in when I went to bed because I didn't want to wake up to dead poultry in the garage.

This is Emily and Jessica. Jessica moved with her brothers(in May's post) and parents to
Germany. When we had them over for dinner the week they moved Emily brought down the picture of her and Jessica that was taken at Jessica's first Michigan birthday party. So we decided to take an updated one. My how they have changed.
2 comments:
Looks like June was a great month for your family. Sorry we missed it!
LOVE the hot dog pics! I would have made my kids do the same thing. Congrats to the kids for their awards.
I love Frankenmuth. Looks like June was pretty fun!
Post a Comment