I was looking for a picture on the old Kodak and found some things I forgot to post in June.
Emily was inducted into National Junior Honor Society again this year.
She is so pretty in pink.

This is Heather Brewer. She is an author. She came to Emily's school and Emily got to be her student guide/helper. She has written the Vladimir Tod series. Emily has her honorary vampire fangs in.

Our youth group attended Youth conference at the end of June. The theme was "The Hero Within". Back row is Alex. Middle row is Emily,Kira,Bridget and Allie. Back row Krissy and Abbey.

Emily and Alex did archery. Can you tell that Emily has done this before? It is something that her and I learned at girl scout camp and we both enjoy this activity.

Emily had no fear jumping off a ledge to zip line. She makes it look so easy and relaxing.
1 comment:
Thank you so much for the youth conference picture. It was absolutely great. Have a fun trip. See you when you get back.
Post a Comment