Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And one time at band camp ......

Well this is a bad picture of Emily marching on the last day of camp. I guess I forgot to make sure she is actually in the picture. You can see her white tennis shoe if that helps.

These are the bad girls at camp. I mean these are Emily's cabin mates. They had lots of fun being silly. In case you can't tell that is Emily on the end on the left. She looks like she means business.


Emily and Hannah. First day of camp and we can still smile!

Emily is glad she doesn't have to carry this big ole' base drum. Poor Jon.




Emily is so excited to get her official Kettering Captians marching band hat. On the back it has her name and graduation year 2013.



1 comment:

Rita's Review said...

Keep up the good work Emily - we can't wait to see you and your band in Florida. I have already told my boss, when you go I am going. Let us know when you guys start fund raising for the trip.
Luv Aunt Rita.