
I forgot to tell you that Emily was selected to be a youth ambassador for JDRF. She is excited to tell people about her diabetes and trying to get people to help with funds for research.

Jeremy got his braces today, August 25, he picked blue and maize bands. Go Michigan!

My husband is awesome and put down laminate flooring in our hall, 1/2 bath, kitchen and dining room. I told him before he started that I didn't want the house torn up for weeks and that once he started he had to give it the same attention as if he were doing work for one of his customers. He knows me well enough to know that I hate clutter so Saturday morning he started and worked 10 hours. Then he worked 10 hours on Sunday. It looks great and I love my new floor. I had grown to hate the linoleum that had seen better days. I show the floor to anyone who comes to our door. The above picture is the front entry way.

This is our 1/2 bath.

This is the hallway from the kitchen to the front door.

This is the dining room from the kitchen. He also replaced that awful light in the dining room on Monday.

Kitchen. This looks much smaller than our kitchen really is.

Kitchen from the dining room.

Dining room from the living room. I love the floor and my husband for being so talented!
4 comments:
Congrats to Emily and poor Jeremy, my kids were in pain the first few days..good luck!
LOVE your new floors! Well done Rob!
Isn't it amazing how floors can make such a difference? They look great - so clean and sharp. I don't blame you for showing them off to everyone!
Go Rob!
I love the floors also, wood floors just makes everything look richer. Next time you are mad at Rob make a list of 10 things you love about him, he is a keeper and you are so lucky to have a family with him.
Emily - make sure you let me know when you have fundraisers.
Jeremy - I thought you would go for the Tony Stewart like braces!
I love the wood Floor and you are lucky to have such a talented husband! IT really changes the look of your house!
Post a Comment