So our family was supposed to go on a weekend trip to Kirtland/Cleveland Ohio. Well Jeremy got himself in a bit of trouble so Rob, aka super dad, stayed home with Jeremy so Emily and I could go. Our original plan was to go to Kirtland to see the historical church sites then go to Cleveland to see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame then on to Akron for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Neither Emily or I wanted to go to the Pro Football Hall of Fame so we are taking an over-nighter and doing the other two.

On the turnpike we found Polly Pockets limo. This is Pepto pink.

This is Emily in front of the Kirtland Temple. No pictures are allowed inside so this is all we have from there.


The kind sisters who took us on our tour took this picture of me and Emily. We were so lucky to be the only ones on our tour and really felt the spirit of the Lord here. Emily is reading the D&C right now so it is cool to visit these places with her.

Just a warning, this next picture is of us goofing off in our room. We don't have a Long John Silvers by our house so when we go out of town we try to eat there. We had a real treat of extra greasy fries there (you could wring them out). At this point we were both pretty loopy so we took this silly picture. ARRRRRRRGH!
3 comments:
How fun!!!
I MUST say I LOVE the pirate pics. Personlly I'm a HUGE fan of the eye patch. I think we should ALL wear on!!
AAARRRRHHHHHH!
You guys look like you had a really great time. That Limo reminds me of the hot pink Barbie limo Sarah had when she was little. I love the pirate pics but I can't help but wonder who took the pictures of you if it was just you and Emily? No I can't stop singing yo-ho-yo-ho.......... Tell Super Dad I am proud of him for doing the right thing.
we have a timer on our camera and propped it up on Emilys sharps container.
Post a Comment