Saturday, May 22, 2010
Jeremy turns 12
Jeremy has been asking for a guitar for a few months now. Rob and I did lots of research before even thinking about letting him get one. So his birthday is Wednesday and today we gave him his card that had 4 guitar picks in it and a note that he could "pick" out a new guitar. So off we went to the guitar store and after much shopping he picked this red acoustic with electric option guitar. He has spent most of the day in his room trying things out. He starts lessons on Monday. He is definitely a strings man.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I didn't realize Jeremy loved the guitar. I am sad that he didn't get to see all the cool ones in Cleveland. Is he interested in Rock, Country, Pop, or Ballad? Sports, music, smart, and handsome, he is going to be quite the ladies man!
I am hoping to take him on a trip to cleveland. He is making better choices and was just told that they are moving him into the advanced math class next year. He is all 80's rock and has more friends that are girls than guy friends.
All I can say is - you are BRAVE to allow an electric guitar in your house, especially when Emily already has a drum kit! Do you have lots of Tylenol?
Post a Comment