Tuesday, June 22, 2010
What can you buy with those $10.00 coupons?
I love getting those $10.00 cash coupons from Kohl's and JC Penney's. The kids and I scour the stores to find just the right things to use our coupons on. We did really good this trip. We purchased $76.00 in merchandise and only ended up paying $16.33 out of pocket. That's $59.67 in savings. So this is what we found.
All of the kids at school are sporting these hats that they have given a cute name to. They are no longer fedoras they are now fedora spunk hats. I have never heard them referred to as this name but when Emily came home with hers I had to take Jeremy to get one for himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the hats! The kids look so stylish. You guys did great on your bargain betty shopping spree. It is fun to get great bargains and then see other people wearing the same things and wondering if they paid full price. I am sad we are not home to get our coupons!
Post a Comment