Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Most likely to be a ninja?

So at the band awards they had mock elections and Emily got most likely to be a ninja. I have come to learn that ninja is a game that they play in band during their free time. It is played by hitting a persons hand in one motion and not get hit by another person. I don't get it but from what I heard you have to be stealth and ninja like. So this is Emily and Chaz doing a ninja move for me.

At the end of the awards the two old drum majors hand off the maces to the new drum majors. It is a whole routine that is cool but I only caught the last movement of the new drum majors.

The kids move so quickly across the stage that this is all I could catch of Emily as she picked up one of her awards.




No comments: