These are the Norman Rockwell pictures that I absolutely love. They are in a dark green frame.
So these panels are two pillows, the curtains and the front of a blanket. The all baseball side is the back to the blanket.
The after pictures.
I had all of his favorite pictures in black frames already so they look really nice on the light gray walls.
I picked up these posters at the local guitar shop and found the red frames at Wal-Mart on clearance for 5 bucks. I love how they pop on the black wall. They look a little dark but I couldn't get a good picture without some sort of glare.


I had to leave the sports shelf and the Michigan sign even though they don't quite go with the rock look. Jeremy is all about sports and to leave them out would just be wrong. He has a black chair for his desk but I forgot to get it out of the closet when I took the picture.
His most favorite books and his shell collection. I also hung a row of silver hooks for his hoodie collection. I even left room for the two that are at camp with him.
I moved his bed and it really opened up his floor space. Now I don't have to listen to him kick the wall at night (my room is on the other side of the black wall).
This is the fabric I used for 2 pillows and his curtains. When I was in line at the fabric store there was a young 20 year old guy in line with his mom. I asked him that if he was 12 would he like the fabric for curtains. I told him about the wall colors and what I was doing in the room. He said yes it was perfect fabric then turned to his mom and said "I only had white walls in my room." I got cool mom points, yeah!
I had to leave the sports shelf and the Michigan sign even though they don't quite go with the rock look. Jeremy is all about sports and to leave them out would just be wrong. He has a black chair for his desk but I forgot to get it out of the closet when I took the picture.
2 comments:
Looks great! What did Jeremy say when he got home?
(I especially loved seeing the picture of Jeremy with Adam and Pepper on his wall. So cute!)
You really used the space and color wisely. Great Job!
Post a Comment