Thursday, December 16, 2010

The boys of Fall

So, there is a great song by Kenny Chesney called The Boy's of Fall. It is about football and it made me think of Jeremy. He decided to play football this fall for his school team. These pictures are from his last game on November 1st. Until this game they were undefeated.


Jeremy is #96 but you can only see the 6 in this picture.

I wish I could of taken a better picture of Jeremy and his team mates. He is a head taller than most of his team. There are only 5 or 6 boys who are tall like him. Jeremy was the wide receiver and his coach was so proud of him for knocking a kid on his butt so our guy could score. I'm just glad we ended the season with no injuries.

1 comment:

Rita's Review said...

Jeremy - I always thought you would be a basketball player. Great job! I am also glad you had no injuries.