Monday, June 27, 2011
GPA and Seminary
Today the kids report cards came. Jeremy finished the year on the all A's and B's honor roll. Emily once again finished with all A's. Her current GPA is 3.9450 which places her at 14th in her class of 454 students. Great job both of you!!
In a previous post I made the comment that the kids did not get an award from the church for seminary. I was Wrong! This is Emily's certificate of completion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so proud of both of you. Emily - You have a bright future. If you believe, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. You can have the career of your choice. I love your pioneer outfit! Keep up the good work Jeremy. Both of you are doing better than I ever did in school. I was a B, C student. See you this week-end.
Post a Comment