Drum roll please. The numbers are in and it's official. Emily grew a whopping 2/16 of an inch to make her an even 5'4". Jeremy grew another 2 1/2 inches to make him an even 5'7''. We think Emily is all done but Jeremy has more growing to do.
Monday, July 4, 2011
How do they measure up?
Oops, This is a picture of Rob's unusual sunburn. He had worked all day in the sun putting together someones patio furniture. He didn't realize that his shirt was up just a little in the back. When he got home he kept complaining about his back bothering him. I can see why.

Drum roll please. The numbers are in and it's official. Emily grew a whopping 2/16 of an inch to make her an even 5'4". Jeremy grew another 2 1/2 inches to make him an even 5'7''. We think Emily is all done but Jeremy has more growing to do.
Drum roll please. The numbers are in and it's official. Emily grew a whopping 2/16 of an inch to make her an even 5'4". Jeremy grew another 2 1/2 inches to make him an even 5'7''. We think Emily is all done but Jeremy has more growing to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK - I am curius - what is the story for the first picture?
Read it now. I posted on accident before I wrote the captions. I fixed it.
Post a Comment