
For Valentines day Rob used his casino points to book an over night at the MGM hotel and casino downtown. I wasn't expecting much for our "free" room so I was really surprised when we walked in to this. This bed was
SOOOOOO comfortable! I slept 11 hours straight on its fluffy greatness.

Under the T.V. is a cabinet. On the left is a little fridge with a combination on it. I can only assume that it held a mini bar. The other side is drawers.

This is Rob on the purple, yes purple, couch. I was trying to get a picture of the view. It was kind of cloudy out so it didn't turn out so good. We could see the bridge to Canada.

The loo was enclosed with frosted glass. I don't know what the telephone was for. The frosted wall on the right was shared with the shower that you could seriously put 6 people in.

When we first walked in the bathroom Rob thought the black box in the middle of the mirror was a make up mirror but I noticed the remote and turned on the T.V. You can not take pictures in the casino but that's
ok because I could only handle being in there for a very short time because people could smoke in there. We went to Wolfgang Puck's for dinner. I almost had a stroke when I saw the $107.00 bill. Once again the points paid for it. I told Rob that I have always wanted to order breakfast from room service but could never justify the cost. Since the points would pay for breakfast we went ahead and ordered. Scrambled eggs, toast, sausage and
Tuscan potatoes cost $51.00!

I had to include a picture of my skinny $5.00 cup of milk. I told Rob that I could buy 2 gallons of milk with what we paid for 1 glass of milk. It kind of made me sick. When all was said and done our $435.00 over night was completely paid for with points. The only thing we paid was a total of $36.00 in tips. The best part is that Rob has enough points for us to do this again but I will skip the room service and have the breakfast buffet instead.
3 comments:
I love free stuff! And room service is the ultimate luxury. How fun!
How cool - there is something good about gambling! When we stayed at the Boardwalk when Sarah was little we had a phone next to the toilet and she thought that was so cool. I thought it was so weird. Glad you had a great time.
That looked like so much fun! The room looked awesome and I've always wanted to get room service too :)
Post a Comment