
This is when we discovered that the tub was too big for our opening. I had just got home and read the box which said it was 32" not the expected 30".

So the new tub came out and I got the chance to take a picture of the cement foundation Rob put down and I also noticed that the insulation didn't look too good.

After Rob "made a few adjustments" aka he ripped out some drywall he put in new insulation and ta -
da! The tub now fits!

This is the new hole in my closet. When Rob was done he made this and access door so he could address any future problem. He also installed shut off valves.

The shower walls are in!

The new hole in the kitchen ceiling. It is the only way to reach the trap for the tub. I'm glad I never painted the kitchen ceiling last summer.

DONE! Hardware installed & caulking done. Now I need to touch up some of the paint.
1 comment:
What kind of cockamamy builder did you have? The finished product looks great.
Post a Comment