Sunday, March 4, 2012

Destination Imagination

Once again I have the pictures in reverse order, I swear one day I will get this right. This is Emily's team during their competition on Saturday. The above picture is when Emily puts a curse on the kid on the floor.
This is Emily getting in trouble from her master for worshipping an idol in his home. She is also losing her wig.
Emily is waiting for her scene to start. She is a slave who is caught worshipping her idol (note the poster of Justin Beiber)
This is the team. They did two poses, a silly and a normal.
Destination Imagination is an awesome program for kids of all ages to perform. The kids are given a situation and have several weeks to come up with a skit, costumes and props. They get NO guidance from any one. I could not even give suggestions or hints. This is completely their ideas. They have to build their sets and make/buy their own costumes. They are only allowed to spend $25.00 of their own money. Emily's team came in 4th. Only the top 3 teams move on to State competition. Better luck next time!

No comments: