Saturday, March 17, 2012

Oh the places you'll go....

or not. Over the past year Emily has received a ton of mail from various colleges. She has kept them all and today we decided to get rid of them. We marked all of the colleges on a map and saw that all but three were from the eastern half of the country. She made a note that the college she is hoping to attend has not even sent her one flyer, is that a good thing? Since we still have a year and a half before she will even be able to start a college we are looking forward to seeing who else sends us mail.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I think I need to have a word with Emily about growing up so fast. What has she done with the little girl in the Mickey Mouse t-shirt I met when we moved in? I don't know what to do with this college-bound young woman.

That said, she is doing this growing up thing pretty well. Give her a hug from me. I wish I was there to play spoons with her on my drive way.