Thursday, July 19, 2012
Happy Birthday to me!
My birthday this year was kind of blah! I had to be up early to take Jeremy to football. Rob came home early and said that he was really tired and his eye hurt. I woke him up at 1:00 to go to lunch only to have him say that he needed to go to urgent care for his eye because something wasn't right. We spent an hour in the urgent care then walked across the parking lot to have lunch. Just as we were finishing lunch his eye started hurting again so back to the urgent care we went. On the way home from all that his eye was really hurting so I said "enough" and called an ophthalmologist and then drove him over to the be seen. He had a tiny tiny tiny metal particle on his cornea. The doctor took care of it but because Rob had been rubbing his eye so much he scratched his cornea so the doctor put a huge bandage on it and said "NO driving!" That sucks because Rob drives for a living. I pulled in the driveway just long enough to send Rob in the house and have Emily get in so she could go to karate lessons. I finally arrived home at 8:30 and got to open my present. A Kindle Fire! According to Rob, next week the newest edition comes out and I can change out and up grade this for just $50.00.
No more carrying my huge heavy scriptures to church. And a million other things I don't even know about yet!
This is my poor husband. His good eye for some reason is sensitive to light now. His poor brain has got to be so confused. Love you dear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment