Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fathers Day camping


Rob wanted me to document that he had only 1 1/2 hours of sleep in the last 36 hours but he was driving the three hours to the Allen's while in the backseat after thirty minutes but kids were sleeping.
 



This is what happens when you forget important utensils at home.


We had a pick up game of baseball.


Emily spent a lot of time on her computer.


Jada shared her chex mix.  I'm not sure her mom made enough.


Our home away from home.

 
 Jeremy was acting crazy while he was putting on his suntan lotion and when I tried to snap a picture of him Jonah walked through the picture.  So, who is photo bombing whom?
 

 
This picture was giving me trouble so I left it as is.  We LOVE s'mores around the campfire.  We love the Allen's and that they open their cabin and property to us so we can have a fun fathers day weekend.  Hopefully next year the lake will be warmer.
 
 

2 comments:

Rita's Review said...

Emily was on the computer? They have internet in the sticks?

Wharton Family said...

she was watching a dvd