Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Jeremy turns 15


Jeremy thought we had totally forgotten his birthday with all the running around we were doing for Emily's graduation.  Rob and I set up a plan and pulled it off perfectly.  I contacted the kids from his Sunday school class which is 1 boy and 10 girls and asked them to help me surprise Jeremy.  We all met at the local Taco Bell.  I had left Jeremy at home with Rob to help clean up the garage sale and Emily and I went to Meijer to get a cake and ice cream.  Jeremy's birthday is usually on a holiday weekend so only three of the girls could come and the one boy.  After a text from me, Rob told Jeremy that they were going to Taco Bell to grab some lunch.  He was totally surprised to walk in and see a table of friends waiting to have lunch with him.


We all went to our house for cake and ice cream. This is the first store bought cake my kids have ever had for a birthday.  I couldn't make one myself and pull off the surprise.


Lauren J. took this picture.  I think it's cute.


Savannah and Maddy made this poster for him.  I like #5.  All in all it turned out to be a great surprise and a fun time for Jeremy and his friends.  Love ya Bud.

No comments: