Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

Me and the reason I celebrate Mother's Day. Sadly this is the last year that one of these darlings sings with the primary on Mother's day. I asked if he had been practicing the words of the song and he said yep, mother I love you.

We found this cool frame at Kohl's 1/2 off plus I had two coupons, 15% off and $5.00 off, so it was $4.00. I plan to put my favorite pics of our family vacations in there.

The kids also picked up my favorite purple viola's and planted them in my flower bed. They even match Stanley who will stay in my flower bed as long as the Red Wings are in the play offs.




The kids right after planting. We had to be quick because we have been getting so much rain today. I think Jeremy was mid-sentence when I snapped this picture.



This is the tree in our back yard. I love looking at this tree in the spring. It reminds me of the song "Popcorn Popping"

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

What GREAT Mother's day gifts you got!! Have a WONDERFUL day tomorrow....Happy Mother's day to you!!

Jill said...

Thanks for the pictures of your cute front yard. It helps erase my mental image of the "bleeding hearts" under your front window.

Happy Mother's Day!