Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Christmas 2010
I love Christmas and everything it stands for. As I was trying to buy gifts for the kids they said they really didn't want or need anything. The kids are old enough to know that times can be a little tight and that if we were all happy and healthy we really couldn't ask for anything else. Don't get me wrong, the kids did get Christmas gifts and they were happy with them. Emily asked that we not buy her anything this year since she wanted to go on the band trip to Disney in Feburary and the cost is $800.00. I must say that the day was great. We opened presents and spent quality time together before heading down to my brothers. We are truly blessed!!
Emily checking out her stocking stuffers while wearing the hat her brother bought her.
The biggest surprise for Jeremy is the Madden 2011 game. He had been told by the guy at Target that Play station 2 games would no longer be made. His wonderful mother found this PS2 coveted game at the local grocery store.
Emily lost our hymn book last year and this year I replaced it, so did her piano teacher. We now have two copies and that's ok. I also picked up two other piano pieces that she is currently working on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA! When I read about the fish being returned to the store, I thought it said ROB went back to the store in a baggie. I was trying to picture your husband stuffing himself into a baggie to make a point (if anyone would do it, it would be Rob)!
Post a Comment