Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Creative Fun

The hospital that Emily goes to for her diabetes offers a support group. They get together every other month with cool things for the kids to do and seminars for the parents. It's a great way to network and I have learned so much from these classes. In December they do a craft at a local business. This year we did a mosaic picture frame. Emily is very creative and set to work to make her vision come together.
In the car on the way over I had said that if I could make one I would have a snowman on mine. Well the parents were there to be supportive and as I watched Emily create I realized that she was including my snow man.
This is the almost finished project. You have to wait for the glue to dry 24 hours then you grout it. We will finish it up on Wednesday.

No comments: