Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh Christmas!

Every Christmas I switch what I use on the Christmas tree. This year we are using our Disney items. These 4 totes are things I use every year. There are things like table linens, story books, the tree skirt and lights. There are ornaments that I use both years also.
These 2 totes are our Disney items. That is our theme this year.
Our tree
These 3 totes are our snowman totes. They have to stay in the basement this year.
I thinned out what we would use this year because we are not going to be home. So this is how things turned out. We have to have a nativity, Christ is the reason for this season.
The finished Christmas tree.

1 comment:

Rita's Review said...

I love your tree. I wish I could hang garland. Never could so I gave up. When I do it, it is just awful.