
Jeremy tried to raise the Epcot "ball"

This is a cute savings game we played at Epcot. You take your piggy around and play games while learning how to save your money.

Jeremy and I were a team and Rob and Emily were a team. It was very fun.

Somehow I missed these beautiful arches when I was here in
February.

Emily knocked at the door but no one answered. After the picture Jeremy said "Hey, did you see there was a door knocker."

This is a clown/mime that performs in the Italy section. He was funny.

These ladies are called
Taiko drummers. I'm not sure if that is the type of drum they are playing or the style they are playing. They sounded awesome!

All of the parks have a huge decorated tree. This one had ornaments from all of the countries represented at Epcot,

Their gardeners are so talented.
No comments:
Post a Comment