
This is the Kirtland temple that is currently owned by the Community of Christ church. We did not go in because they charge to get in. We then went down to the LDS historic sites and enjoyed a tour with one other gentleman. Our tour guides were brand new to the area and we were their second tour. It was great fun and I think Rob even enjoyed it. They made Jeremy promise to look for them in July when he goes back with his scout adventure crew.

Emily didn't want to sleep in the same bed with Jeremy so while he was taking a shower she came up with this idea. I did not allow this to happen of course and let Jeremy sleep with Rob. He will probably never complain again about his sleeping conditions. Rob snores loudly.

I forgot to include this pic with yesterday's post.

My lovely kids acting like dorks. Gotta love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment