Sunday, April 10, 2011
Before you look at both of these pictures you have to know something. I was very tired when the boys reminded me that they needed haircuts. I had worked an event all day and really just wanted to go to bed. I did Jeremy's hair first and this is the first time we had to actually shave Jeremy's sideburns with a razor. We had Rob do that part since Jeremy and I have never shaved our faces before.
Before you judge me and this next picture please remember that I was very tired. I had cut Rob's hair with the #4 guard on and he complained it wasn't short enough so I went ahead and re-cut his hair with the #2 guard on. When I am finished buzzing the boys hair I take the guard off and do the back of their necks and over their ears. Well, while I was doing this to Rob I saw a couple of long hairs and, well .............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I saw the picture of Rob, I honestly screamed! That is so funny! Good thing Rob is a good sport.
I cut Adam's hair Saturday night, and accidentally nicked his ear. I've now been fired from cutting his hair ever again (not that I'm sad - I really hate the job). I should show Adam the picture of Rob - he'll feel better about a tiny nick!
Post a Comment