Sunday, April 10, 2011
Disney Trip with my Mom
I was so excited to go to Florida in February with my mom to see Emily and her music department perform at Disney. After a very long day at the airport we arrived on Monday evening and got ready for the week ahead of us. The following pictures are from Epcot. In all my years of going to Disney we rarely stopped to enjoy the sights at Epcot. With my mom we stopped at every one. I was surprised at the beautiful architecture I found. This is our adventure on Tuesday, Enjoy!
Oops, I put the two "ball" pictures in reverse order.
At Epcot you can "travel" around the world. There are 11 countries to visit so I picked one picture from each one to share with you. This is Mexico and an aztec pyramid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad you got to see and experience new things at WDW. I hope we can do a trip together again before our kids are really all doing their own thing and don't want to go with us anymore. Some of our best WDW memories are of them trick or treating together. Remember when they went to the fortune tellers for the first time?
Post a Comment