
I have talked many times in previous posts about my aunt Rita and my cousin Sarah. We do a lot together since the girls are only 1 year apart in age. For Emily's birthday they wanted to do something special since it is her Sweet 16. We met for lunch at Rainforest Cafe' then they took Emily over to the Coach store. Emily was allowed to pick any bag she wanted. This is her choice. I love it and the leather is so soft! She smiled all the way home and couldn't wait to dump out her current purse to fill her new one. THANK YOU Rita and Sarah!!
2 comments:
Tell Emily that I approve of her choice. Cute bag!
You are so welcome! We enjoyed Saturday. Wish we could have made the Dance Party but we had to get up at 3 a.m. to leave on Spring Break. Hope eveything went great for the party. Can't wait to hear/read all about it. Love you guys.
Post a Comment