This is a jean jacket that Emily fell in love with
so we surprised her with it.
Gotta love the pj's, they just make the outfit!


Jeremy bought Emily a wallet for her new purse.

And he gave her the gift of idea's. You may wonder about this gift but it is just what she needed. My mom and sister Yvonne had given her a gift card to redo her bedroom and she needed idea's, so Jeremy went to Home Depot and pulled every paint color combo card. Now she has lots to choose from.

Lastly, he gave her a favorite treat. Reeses that break off like Hershey bars.
1 comment:
I love the gift of ideas! That Jeremy is one sweet cookie. And, I can see why Emily fell in love with the jacket - I think I want one, too.
I do wish you hadn't said anything about the Reeses bar, though. You have started a craving that I can't satisfy here...
Wish Emily a big happy birthday from me! Although, who gave her permission to turn 16?
Post a Comment