Saturday, September 29, 2012
Powder Puff
Emily all decked out in her "uniform" for the powder puff game. It's her favorite color Pink!
By luck of the draw she was got to wear # 27, that's her birth date. I did the creative pony tail so no one could tug on it.
Where's Emily? Look for her #27. Waiting her turn to play.
I think if you click on this picture it will enlarge. When you do that you will discover that this is the D-team aka some of the senior boys dressed up to "cheer" on the senior girls. They did the half time show and danced to "I'm sexy and I know it". This is their kick line. It was the funniest part of the game.
That's Emily waiting for the whistle.
Senior girls win! Final score 30 - 20. Way to go girls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pink. Good idea with the pony tail. I didn't realize they wore short pants and no helmets. I am glad Emily is having such a great senior year.
Post a Comment