Saturday, September 29, 2012
Team Emily's Hope 2012
Ok so this is, back row: Jacob, Jeremy, Joe and Justin (I guess your name had to start with J to be in this row) middle row: Yvonne, Jan, Michelle and Teresa. front row: Emily, Sydnie and Donna. Not pictured Robert (he was at the potty)
Our fearless leader!
Is the rainbow a sign of hope? This was coming off the back side of the fountain and we neared the end of the walk.
Emily and Sydnie with our symbol painted on. Hey, where's Erin?
Dorks, I mean cousins. Emily, Jake and Jeremy after the walk. It was a beautiful day and I pray we can find a Cure for Type 1 diabetes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is nice to see the cousins support each other. I too hope they find a cure and soon so the next generation of our family (the cousins kids) do not have to live with it.
Post a Comment