Monday, September 3, 2012


This is the cake I made.  I had a problem with the frosting melting because the humidity was so high.  It was still yummy.


Mckay, Senator Robertson, Michael and Jeremy


Jeremy getting his special tribute from Senator Robertson.

 

The above pictures are:
Top, the boys taking their oath
Bottom, the boys and all of the other previous Eagle Scout during the re-dedication ceremony
                                     

Just after we pinned his Eagle award on Jeremy.


So handsome.


Each boy got to place their name plate on the plaque that hangs in our church.


Jeremy delivering his thank you speech.  All in all the night was really cool and everything went off without a hitch.  We are so proud of Jeremy and his drive to earn his Eagle rank at the age of 14.

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a great night! I wish I could have been there to give Jeremy a high-five in person.

Stefanie said...

VERY cool!!