Monday, October 14, 2013
Finally!
I finally painted my bedroom. That's right two years ago we flipped rooms with Emily and I just got around to painting over the butterflies. It is pretty simple but I love it. I only spent $300.00 total and that was for 2 gallons of paint, paint supplies, curtains, 5 new picture frames, new chair rail and a new quilt.
I am standing in the bathroom to take this one. The walls are Marshmallow white. The light is making it look beige but it's not.
These 3 bears mean so much to me. For our 10 year anniversary Rob and I went to Vermont. Yes, that is my Vermont Teddy Bear. Pooh bear was a gift my kids went to Build A Bear and made for me for one of my birthdays. He has a party hat, blower, sash and bow tie that he wears in July. Yes, he is sporting purple ear bows. The 3rd bear is the first bear Emily and I ever made at Mall of America. Her name is Cocoa. If you look closely you can see that I just had to leave one little butterfly on the light switch.
These are the pictures I have to have in my room. They are letters my kids wrote for me on Mothers day and their little hand prints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love, love, love that quilt! I am such a sucker for plaids. And the hand-prints in frames are perfect. Looks great!
Post a Comment